Skip to content
Email Marketing Checklist
Why are Checkpoints important?
Are you serious about Email Marketing?
Advertising you’re in control of.
Earning an average 3800% Return on Investment (ROI).
That’s a $38 return for each dollar spent.
Then here’s a proposed checklist for your Email Marketing Campaign
1. Objectives and Goals
3. Email Service Provider (ESP)
4. Opt-In Form
6. Lead Magnet|
7. Landing Page
8. Email Marketing List (Elist) Segmented
9. Email Marketing Conversion Funnel
10. Email Messages – Subject Title – Headline – Inbox Preview Text – Body – Footer
12. A/B Test Plan
13. Unsubscribe Link
14. Performance Metrics Measurement
15. Plan to discover and cut-in improvements
You can access a Page for a specific checklist component by clicking it on the navigation bar.
Any questions? Contact:
“I help businesses attract and turn leads into customers and brand ambassadors by creating, implementing, and testing low-cost, high-impact Email Marketing campaigns.